Safari Ltd - Mini Dinosaurs
- $9.99 Standard Shipping up to $199.99
- Free for orders from $200
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Who says Dinosaurs are extinct? The party is still happening with this Dinos Fun Pack toy set, which includes minifigures of popular prehistoric creatures like Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Dimetrodon, T-Rex, Apatosaurus, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, and Pterosaur.
- History: Students of the prehistoric world will recognize that Dimetrodon isn’t actually a dinosaur, but actually a well-known precursor to dinosaurs from the Permian period. Pterosaurs were the next to appear, showing up in the Triassic period fossil record from about 220 million years ago and surviving until the end of the age of dinosaurs 65 million years ago. We skip ahead to the late Jurassic period, about 154 million years ago, to meet giants like Stegosaurus, Apatosaurus, and Brachiosaurus, and another 50-plus million years pass before the late Cretaceous period, when Triceratops, Spinosaurus, and Tyrannosaurus rex appeared, all of which died out in the mass extinction at the end of the Cretaceous period.
- Characteristics: The figures in our Dinos Fun Pack toy set represent 200 million years of life on planet Earth. Now, you can hold them all in your hand, or share them as birthday or holiday gifts, use them as decorations or giveaways at dinosaur themed parties or events, or create a science project with them.
- Size: The Dino Fun Pack itself measures 4 inches square, and the dinosaur figures are about the size of a paperclip, around an inch long each.
- The Dino Fun Pack is part of the Good Luck Minis® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- 8 Pieces Per Bag. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.