PLEASE DO NOT PROCESS PAYMENT IF DISCOUNT CODE WAS NOT APPLIED. PLEASE WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO READ OUR T&C BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
We kindly invite you to read this before placing your order thank you.
To redeem your child’s creative voucher please follow this simple steps:
- Add discount code at checkout: 1creative
- In the notes section please add child’s name, voucher number (9999xxxxx) and DOB (xx/xx/xxxx)
- PLEASE DO NOT PROCESS PAYMENT IF VOUCHER WAS NOT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT.
Hands on learning with this amazing bundle that includes
- our best seller Connetix Tiles motion set of 24 pieces
- transportation flash cards
- online class to be arranged please email us at email@example.com to organise
Your child will be learning while having fun.
Please note that this bundle is part of our educational program (Hola Nanu – language program)
Please join our closed Facebook group for updates.
HOW TO REDEEM VOUCHER:
- Apply discount code at checkout: 1creative
- Add your child’s complete name, voucher number (9999xxxxx) and DOB (xx/xx/xxxx)
- Please process payment of shipping cost ($9.95 payable via bank transfer, credit/debit card or PayPal). Welcome to collect from Corrimal or Engadine.
- Please note that Service NSW can take up to 10 business days to process payment. We will post your order or organise pick up as soon as possible.
- PLEASE DO NOT PROCESS PAYMENT IF DISCOUNT CODE WAS NOT APPLIED.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS https://holananu.com.au/creative-kids-voucher-policy/
What’s the ZOOM class all about?
we learn about transportation vocabulary in Spanish, create new designs while learning about the colours, shapes and numbers. It’s a dynamic class where children can show the creations while interacting with other children. Please email us to organise a zoom session if voucher is redeemed during the school holidays, as classes are private, prior arrangement.
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Hand/eye co-ordination
- Spatial awareness
- Problem solving
- Lateral thinking
- Cause & effect
- Teamwork & co-operation
- Balance & height
- Magnetic force
- Colour recognition
- One to one correspondence
- Patterns & sequencing
- Shape recognition