- please apply code 1creative –
Mindfulness means paying full attention to something. It means slowing down to really notice what you’re doing. Being mindful is the opposite of rushing or multitasking. When you’re mindful, you’re taking your time. You’re focusing in a relaxed, easy way.
Our special Mindfulness kit contains:
- Affirmation cards
- Yoga game (Mindful M or yogi fun brand)
- Mindfulness/yoga colouring pages sent via email, please send us a text to 0400999981 so we can send them to you.
- Pack of pencils or crayons
- 1x online class via zoom, please message us when your child is ready to join us.
- Access to our exclusive Pinterest board with hundreds of ideas of how to encourage healthy practices. Please join us on Facebook for updates.
Children of all ages can benefit from mindfulness, the simple practice of bringing a gentle, accepting attitude to the present moment. It can help parents and caregivers, too, by promoting happiness and relieving stress. Here, we offer basic tips for children and adults of all ages, as well as several activities that develop compassion, focus, curiosity and empathy. And remember, mindfulness can be fun.
Please add child’s name, voucher number and DOB in the notes section to be able to redeem your voucher.
PLEASE DO NOT PROCESS FULL PAYMENT, PLEASE DO NOT GO AHEAD IF DISCOUNT CODE WAS NOT APPLIED – BALANCE SHOULD BE $0 NOT $100 OR $109.95.